Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Paint, Paint, Paint!!!

We finished the front room and vaulted ceilings...FINALLY... in our painting project, which has resulted in me dreaming about painting...kinda weird! Anyway, here are some pictures of the painting project...we are happy with the results!
...and Grace needed to paint too...so we allowed her to paint the stairs outside our condo...with water! She seemed happy with the compromise!

...And it is kind of hard to get the full feel for how it turned out, but here are some pictures anyway...happy painting everyone!!! Stop by anytime!

4 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

I'm glad you guys started a blog! Nice paint job. What color is the kid's room? I want to see a picture of Melinda to see if her belly is getting big yet!

JAMIE said...

The painting looks professionally done! Way to Go.

I'm happy to have a way to see what is happening in your lives.

I have a blog too, if you are interested

http://love2lose.com

We are looking forward to getting together with you once things slow down for Derek!

Jamie Duncan

Shuldberg said...

Nice painting job!! It sure is a chore! Good to see you guys on here! I can't believe Grace is 4!! Looks just like her mom. You'll have to check our blog out...it is a work in progress!!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Hi Melinda! I found your blog on Elizabeth and Brady's blog. You all look so happy. You are a great painter. Tell Grace that I'm ready for round 2 of Guitar Hero. Good to see you.
brooklynandjeff.blogspot.com