Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Little Ballerina

Halloween 2007! Grace loves to dance and wanted to be a ballerina for Halloween. She is currently in a dance class, too and has a recital coming up. Anyway, here are a few cute pictures!
Here is our cute little ballerina!

Trick or Treat!


I know this last picture is kind of random, as she is washing her hands, but I thought it was a cute picture anyway.

Derek has never been a big fan of Halloween, but I have tried to convince him that we get to snitch some of Grace's candy that she gets from trunk or treating and trick or treating-- Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

Jana said...

How cute is she in her little tutu! If I get ahold of my old dance costumes, Grace can borrow some. You will have to let us know when the recital is. I love those things!

elizabeth cullimore said...

So cute! I love the pigtails! Also, your bathroom looks really nice!

Shuldberg said...

What a beautiful ballerina!!

Wendy said...

Not a big fan of Halloween? Derek, you are a curmudgeon. Halloween rocks. Dressing up however you want to, scaring the neighbor kids, getting free candy, eating the candy for days to follow. It's the perfect lead-in to Thanksgiving. Don't let him corrupt you, Melinda! Oh, and Grace is adorable, as always.

Damien Stepick said...

Derek... what the crap? You don't like Halloween... it's one of the best holidays around... because even grown-ups can have fun... for example you could dress up as a fan of a team that wins lots of World Series titles instead of one!

Ps... your daughter is so cute... thank goodness she looks like her mama!!!!!!!!!!