Friday, November 30, 2007

Fun Pictures from Thanksgiving



I get to blog about Thanksgiving, I guess!


For Thanksgiving we went to my (Derek) parents house. It was a nice relaxing, fun Thanksgiving. Grace had a great time with some of her cousins. We played some games and had great food, too!



Here are some pictures from the day:


Here is Grace with Grandpa...she loves reading books!



This is Grace with her cousins Isaac and Riley next to the "Thankful Tree". Some of the things she put on leaves to hang on the tree of things she is thankful for included "family", "our house", "her little brother Ryan (that is the name we decided on by the way)".





Melinda chillin' (she was either finishing waving or creating a fist, I am going to with the first option!)



Grace with Isaac


Here are the Hill's (is Dan sleeping?), Isaac is the blur on the left, then you have Riley, Shauna, and Dan!



My dad getting in the festive Christmas mood!



His reaction to "Hey, that picture would look good on our blog!"




Grace imitating Grandpa



Grace trying the same thing with her toy cars


Grace and Grandma


Happy Holiday season everyone! Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it is legal for all of you to start listening to Christmas music! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I think Ryan is a great name! If we don't see you before Christmas, we hope you have a great one.

elizabeth cullimore said...

I didn't know you guys decided on Ryan- very cute! Thanks for posting pics from Thanksgiving. I love seeing all the Utah fam. Thank you to Mini & Grace for coming to see Sophie & me on Saturday at the parent's house! That was so fun!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog!

Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Dennis