Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Funny Pictures

Derek is working on a presentation for work-related stuff and thought it would be funny to integrate Grace into his presentation. I thought the pictures were hilarious, so I thought I would pass them on.
Derek would have to tell you more about how he integrated him into his presentation, but here are the pictures!




There were more that were great, too. But these are the ones I think he ended up using. We took them at the end of Family Home Evening, Grace did such a good job! She is very expressive, how fun!

4 comments:

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Derek,

For some reason your email did not go through. Please try again. Thanks

Dan

hknight said...

Derek, I was so glad that you found my blog, so that I could take a look at yours! Those pictures are SO cute! Also very exciting that you'll have number two in Janruary! Congrats!

~Heather

Jana said...

Great pics. She is sooo cute! We miss seeing her all the time.

Shuldberg said...

Those are awesome pictures! She has great expressions!