I have to share this picture!
Our friend, Alanna Francom, took this picture with her camera today at the BYU Women's Clinic and her husband Kurt sent it to us. I had to put it on our blog because I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. It totally looks like Bronco has started a new habit, please look at it closely and you will see it isn't what it first appears to be...but I always learned on my mission "Avoid the very appearance of evil"!

Too funny...
Oh, and it looks like my good buddy, Brandon Doman, had too many to drink...LOL!

These are of course just funny photos, but these are 2 of the greatest guys out there and I LOVE BYU!!!
Anyway, about 29 days and 17 hours until BYU kicks off their amazing 2008 football season, they will be great this year! I can't wait!!!
3 comments:
Ha! Thats so Funny! Next year I am going again. So I will hopefully have some more good pics. Maybe Melinda can come too.
Awesome pictures. I wish I was down there to go to meet the players night. Can't wait for the season either.
Funny pics. The clinic was awesome. Melinda, you have to come next year!
Post a Comment