Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello Kindergarten...Here I come!

Grace started school last Thursday. My baby is all grown. I cannot believe that she is big enough to go to school. She loves her teacher. Grace told me that she looks like a nice teacher so she will be a nice teacher.


It is amazing the relief I felt when Grace came out of school and nothing bad had happened. There were so many variables. What can I say I am a worrier.


I was probably more excited to see her than she was to see me.


Grace's best friend Mason goes to the same school, but they are in a different class.


They have a bulletin board with the birthdays on it. Grace was excited to know that they had remembered her birthday.



During the first day they had a field trip around the school following a bear. They went to the library, the playground and a couple other places. In class they made masks. When Grace got home she dressed all in brown, made a forest and wore her mask. While I was making dinner she laid down in the corner and told me that she is hibernating.

She is so creative and so cute!!

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

She looks so cute--isn't it crazy how fast time has flown by! I have a picture of Grace and Carson laying on the floor--couldn't even crawl. It doesn't seem like that long ago at all!

Ang Ballard said...

She is so cute! You are handling this very well, Melinda! It's so hard to watch them grow up.