BYU 45-CSU 42
Wow! What a wild game!
Okay, so I BYU didn't get that kickoff return for a TD that I predicted, but this game had a little bit of everything else...that is for sure.
Pitta caught 2 late touchdowns to help lift the Cougs over the Rams. The last score came with only 22 seconds left on the clock.There were close to 1,000 total yards combined between the 2 teams. BYU has now scored 87 points combined in their last 2 games. That is great offense, but is also very necessary with the defense that is being thrown out there right now.
My prediction was BYU 38 CSU 21, so again...I am not heading to Vegas anytime soon.
Next week, BYU will roll the Aztecs...I think Timpview High School could roll the Aztecs right now.
2 comments:
I have to admit that I missed most of the game today but I caught a good majority of it on the radio. I was a little sad I wasn't able to watch the end of it but I had a really nice date lined up(which also had a very good ending to the game).
GO COUGS!
Now we just need TCU and the U to lose.
Do you think BYU will get into any bowl game worth mentioning?
By the way... call us we'd like to know how you are and we only live about ten minutes away now, so we feel a bit unloved since you never call to hang out. ;)
Post a Comment