
It's hard for me to believe it has been 8 years! It has been a rough few weeks for Melinda, having to put up with all of the stresses that have been taking place as of late with everyone breaking and getting sick, etc., etc.
Melinda is an amazing woman. I am so lucky and blessed to be married to such an amazing person, I am thankful every day for my Eternal companion.

Melinda's attributes are immense, but a few that I can think of are: compassionate, sensitive, strong, Spiritual, beautiful, caring, friendly, loving, hard-working, nurturing, funny, organized, and is developing one heck of a tennis serve!!!
I remember when we were dating, I felt like such a different person when I was around her...that has not changed, she makes me better, makes me who I am. She has the ability to get the most out of people and to make people around her feel important and special, that is a great gift she has been given and she uses it well.


This last 8 years has been amazing, so much has happened, and it has been neat to grow together through good times and trials. We have endured busy schedules, a lot of changes, 2 beautiful additions to our family and I am excited to see where the next 8 years takes us...and beyond.
.jpg)
Melinda, I love you! I am so thankful for you! You are the best friend and companion a person could have...thank you for the mother you are, the wife you are, but most importantly...the amazing individual that you are!!! I love you! -DC-
.jpg)
Melinda, I love you! I am so thankful for you! You are the best friend and companion a person could have...thank you for the mother you are, the wife you are, but most importantly...the amazing individual that you are!!! I love you! -DC-
5 comments:
Yes--congrats and happy anniversary. Will we see you and fam up at the reunion?
Elizabeth E.
I can't get over how young you look in those "early" pics! Too fun! I am likewise a fan of Melinda, but you are both amazing and we are so glad to have you as friends. Oh- and her serve IS impressive! Much better than mine!
Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute in your pictures! A few years down and all of eternity to go!:)
Melinda, found your blog. What nice comments from our husband. So sweet! It was so good to see you at the Reunion. But it goes way too fast!
Wow, didn't know you'd been married nearly a year LONGER than we have! Happy belated anniversary to both of you - we miss you and wish you the very best.
Post a Comment