Our little family of 5 and our adventures!
Ain't the Big Apple a terrific town? I love it! I wonder if Aunt Christine loves it as well.
Why is there a little man standing on your head?
Looks like fun!
Have fun! Wish we were there too!!!
Did you run around the streets of NY at 4am again?
Sooo jealous! Next time Greg and I are going with you!
I love that city!! How fun for you guys!! We can't wait for more pictures.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ain't the Big Apple a terrific town? I love it! I wonder if Aunt Christine loves it as well.
Why is there a little man standing on your head?
Looks like fun!
Have fun! Wish we were there too!!!
Did you run around the streets of NY at 4am again?
Sooo jealous! Next time Greg and I are going with you!
I love that city!! How fun for you guys!! We can't wait for more pictures.
Post a Comment