Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Morning

The Easter bunny hid eggs around the house. He made some easy to find, others a bit harder.


Ryan had a couple of eggs and did not feel a need to find any more.


Grace's basket was in the clothes hamper.


I have no idea what the face is about. It just makes me laugh.

The Easter Bunny gave us too much candy. I think that she did not understand how much she got when she got it. The books were a big hit, like always. Grace got A Bad Case of Stripes. I love this book and was glad to see Grace enjoy it.


We were able to watch the Sunday sessions of Conference with...the Sessions. My family came over or up. The were here from Arizona. It was so good to see them. I miss them, but I do get to talk to them often.

BTW-Congrats to Brittany who got accepted and is going to be going to BYU-I! I am so excited that she will be closer.

1 comment:

Sharon and John said...

how fun! looks like the easter bunny was hard at work! your kids are going to love having all the jammie pics for later, blackmail pics are a hot commodity at my house!