A week ago yesterday (Sept 1st) I had a pretty intense surgery on my leg -- 3rd one on this leg now. They repaired some meniscus that was damaged in my knee, but the big one was that they went in and removed this titanium rod and screws that had been hosted in my leg for the last 2+ years now. My recovery is going slower than I would like, but I thought you would all get a kick out of seeing the rod they removed. They had to drill it out of the bone it was driven straight down through to connect my broken tibia during my baseball injury 2+ years ago now. I am trying to figure out which project around the house I can integrate this titanium rod into :)


2 comments:
All I can think of is "Hold to the Rod, the Titanium Rod. . ."
Elizabeth E.
I think it would make an excellent tent stake.
Post a Comment