I cannot believe that he is getting so old!! :) It is nice that I can always tease him about his age since he will always be older than me. So, since he is turning 34 I thought I could come up with 34 things I love about him. Get ready!
1. He buys me flowers.
2. He takes me to the symphony.
3. He sends me to Arizona-on his birthday.
4. The freckles on his eye lids.
5. His eyes that change colors.
6. He honors the priesthood.
7. He tells me I'm a good cook.
8. He reads to the kids.
9. He has a nice backside.
10. I love his hair!
11. He has given me three amazing children!
12. He is patient with me.
13. He always says sorry first, even when it is my fault.
14. He puts his heart into serving The Lord.
15. He works hard so I can stay home and play with our children.
16. I feel safe with him.
17. He listens to me even when I yammer on endlessly.
18. He values my thoughts and opinions.
19. He lets me sleep in most Saturday mornings.
20. He is the best gift giver.
21. He wants holidays to be magical.
22. He rubs my feet.
23. He has perfect eyebrows.
24. He passed his long eye lashes to Ryan.
25. He coaches Grace's softball and Ryan's tball.
26. He can make Connor laugh harder than anyone.
27. He looks great with a Y on his chest.
28. He laughs at my jokes.
29. He likes playing football with me and the kids.
30. He is always trying to become a better person.
31. He accepts me as I am.
32. He is a fun date.
33. He drives the kids to school in the morning.
34. His laugh makes me happy!
Happy Birthday Derek! You are the best!
P.S. The one for next year-
35. I usually win at Phase 10.




1 comment:
That's a good list... I could add some too ;0). Happy Birthday to one of our favorites!
Post a Comment