We went to the kids' school to wait for Ryan to get out of kindergarten. Joseph fed half his fries to Connor. He then got out to brush his clothes off. He got back in the car. He got out to remove his jacket and got back in. He got out to check his luggage and got back in. He got out to get his blessing for me to look at and got back in. He then decided he needed KFC. So, the mom in me felt the need to tell him it was 11:00 and that we were going to have lunch in an hour. Well, after telling me he really needed KFC, we went around the corner to KFC. Joseph then fed half his chicken and fries to Connor. Connor loves Fofuff (Joseph).
Shortly after that I checked Grace out and Ryan was done with kindergarten. Joseph wanted to get Ryan from line. I don't know that I have ever seen a worse case if ants in pants. It was humorous.
Zupas was good. It was good to see Joseph with Grandmother and Grandfather Sessions





No comments:
Post a Comment