Our little family of 5 and our adventures!
I laughed out loud--what a great picture.Kathy
Where did you get that poster! I love it.
Two in a row baby, with 360+ days of joy in the rivalry!!!
Love the picture! Came across your blog. I am glad that you guys have one..Is is ok if I put you on our link list?Mike and Libby
Nice. I'm sure Melinda put this post in........right?Go Cougs!
Derek,I am making my blog private. Let me know what your email is so I can send you an invitation. My email is discusdan@yahoo.com
Hi Libby! Yes, you can add us to your link list, we will do the same! Cute blog you guys have!Melinda
You are added to ours..See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I laughed out loud--what a great picture.
Kathy
Where did you get that poster! I love it.
Two in a row baby, with 360+ days of joy in the rivalry!!!
Love the picture! Came across your blog. I am glad that you guys have one..Is is ok if I put you on our link list?
Mike and Libby
Nice. I'm sure Melinda put this post in........right?
Go Cougs!
Derek,
I am making my blog private. Let me know what your email is so I can send you an invitation. My email is discusdan@yahoo.com
Hi Libby! Yes, you can add us to your link list, we will do the same! Cute blog you guys have!
Melinda
You are added to ours..See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment