Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lagoon! It's What Fun Is!

We were able to go to Lagoon as a family recently and it was fun to go all together with some of Derek's family. Dan, Shauna, Issac, and Riley all came along with Derek's mom and dad and our little family.

It was so much fun to watch Grace and Isaac, who were in absolute heaven. They were hard to keep up with and ran around like crazy and went on a lot of rides. We were amazed how fearless Grace was, she went on a lot of the bigger rides and would have gone on even more if it weren't for the whole height thing!



Dan Hill (our brother-in-law) & Melinda

Ryan enjoying his feast!

Derek and his mom, Kathy



Grace and Isaac had SOOO much fun!


The only real sad parts of the day were that grandma got sick and wasn't feeling well toward the end and Grace lost her hat on the log ride. We didn't think it would be intense enough for her to lose her hat, but on that one dip at the end...sure enough, it flew off and was never to be seen again.

We will have to go again, it was so much fun!

4 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That looks like so much fun--I totally need to take my boys...if only I weren't so pregnant now!

Alanna said...

Got to love Lagoon! I love it! Cute pictures.

Kenna said...

It really is a fun place! We went not to long ago with my family and it's so fun watching the kids have such a blast! I'm glad you had a fun time!

Laura said...

Some of my very favorite childhood memories are of family trips to Lagoon! That looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your time there, though I am very sorry about Grace's hat! :(