BYU hopes to have a good road showing today. We shall see.
I think they will play well offensively and on special teams, but they will struggle just a bit on defense. BYU is as thin in the secondary as they have ever been, that is particularly a problem when it was a bad secondary to begin with.
Anyway, I will include my prediction at the end of the post as usual...but I am going out on a limb today and making a BOLD prediction about what will take place during the game. BYU will return either a punt or a kickoff for a TD today. One of these 2 are likely to make it happen:
Austin Collie
O'Neill ChambersIt has been 125 games and 10 years since BYU has returned a kick for a TD and they did return a punt for a TD in 2006, but that one was the first one in 113 games.
I think Collie and Chambers make the most fearsome combo on kick returns that BYU has had in a while. Collie came close last week to start the game.
Some other folks are a chance, too, on punt returns...but I think it will likely be one of these 2 to do it. That is my bold prediction, you heard it here first!
The Rams are improved, but BYU should win this one:
Derek's Prediction: BYU 38 CSU 21
1 comment:
Funny I saw you at the gas station today and now I see you have a blog! Love the football pics, however, big Utes fans in this family:)
Post a Comment