Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its Christnmas

Grace made this picture and then took a picture of it. It is actually now in our front window.




We set up our tree after Ryan went down for his morning nap. It took about two or three hours from start to finish.




When Ryan woke up we were about half way through. He was scared of the tree for awhile, but warmed up within a day. He does not really play with it much. He has tried pulling on the lights, but mostly ignores the tree.




Grace really loved sorting the branches, putting the tree together and decorating it.




Derek put the star on the top. He is the most coordinated person in the home and did a great job.




Last year I almost fell off the chair and took the tree with me. I was as big as the tree last year being eight months pregnant. I was also warm last year. I forgot how cold winter was, and we have not really even had snow yet this year.

No comments: