It has been quite the whirlwind adventure this week for me (Derek)! I just got home from a busy week of traveling for my company.After a little over 5,400 miles traveled, 3 different hotels stayed at, 3 different presentations, 6 different takeoffs and landings and visiting the Atlanta airport 3 times...I am glad to be home!
It was a good trip and very productive for the company, it was neat to see some cities I have never been to before also.
On Monday we flew to Nashville, TN (by way of Atlanta) and had a good presentation there on Monday night. We drove to Asheville, NC on Tuesday morning and everyone was warning us of an ice storm that may be coming in to Nashville...no such storm materialized and it was quite a nice drive to Asheville. We spent Tuesday in Asheville and had another good meeting. Wednesday morning we got up really early and flew to Tampa, FL (by way of Atlanta again). It was 77 degrees in Tampa and we stayed at this beautiful hotel on the bayfront in St Petersburg, FL. It was fun being in Tampa-St Petersburg because of all of the Superbowl hoopla.
We went to the bayfront area after our meeting last night and there was a big Superbowl party taking place there, so we weren't allowed in...I guess they don't know who we are :)Anyway, it was a good trip and I am quite worn out. We were up at 4 am eastern time this morning and flew from Tampa back to Salt Lake City (by way of Atlanta again)!
Good times!
1 comment:
Who is "we?"
Post a Comment