We had Stake Conference and we were able to meet Elder John M. Madsen. He shook Ryan's hand and wished him a Happy Birthday.

Grace and Grandma Clark had a balloon fight.

Ryan had Grace help blow out his candle.

He liked his train cake...

and tried to share it with Grandpa Standing.

He received lots of fun gifts.

Ryan and Grace stayed up a little late so that he could open the gift from my parents that we forgot to take to the party. Ryan had more fun climbing on it than opening it.

After we pulled all the toys out of the packages Ryan and Grace played until Derek and I were mean and made them go to bed.

It was a good day. I cannot believe how fast this last year has gone. We have had a lot of fun and I am so grateful for our son! He is so sweet and happy and his laugh is one of my favorite sounds.
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment