Here is the beautiful view from my room at the JW Marriott in Orlando, FL. I was put up on the 23rd floor and it was awesome weather! Here is the awesome hotel:
Anyway, last week I was back east for business. We gave 4 presentations in 4 cities over 4 days, it was quite crazy...lots of flights and driving. Our first meeting was in Atlanta, GA and then we went to Columbia, SC and had another good meeting. We then went to Orlando, FL with our final meeting being in Jackson, MS.The pictures on this post are all from Orlando, but my co-worker Nick and I had fun adventures in each of the cities we hit.
It was nice weather where we were in each city and the business associates and partners we met with were great, I think the presentations went well also.
Here is the view the other direction from my balcony, there is obviously some new hotel or something going up on the resort, but you can see the golf course and tennis courts below, too bad we didn't have more time to spend in Orlando.
On the perimeter of Disney World there is Lego Land, which was really cool. Here is one huge lego structure that is partially in the water, too. Pretty amazing stuff.
...and now the best part of our stop in Orlando...I was able to see the Braves Spring Training Complex. It is right next to Disney World at the Disney's Wide World of Sports. It is called Cracker Jack Stadium and is very nice. We were there the night before their first spring training home game, so our timing was bad in terms of catching a game. But, because it was the night before they had the gates open and the grounds crew was in there preparing the field, so I was able to walk around and see the field and the stadium close-up. It was awesome! I know I am addicted, but it gave me goosebumps to be in their spring training complex and see the big "A" painted on the field. I am so excited for the Braves this upcoming season!Hope ya'll are doing well, we love you all! DC



No comments:
Post a Comment