Well, the leg is doing much better. There are days it feels like it is pretty much back to normal, that is until I try to run across the street or something. The doc says the fractures are not healing as fast as he would have thought, but there is some progress.
Anyway, with travel a few different times to the east coast (New York/New Jersey area one week and Florida the next), it is good to be home!
We will try to post more pictures and info from the trips soon. Melinda was able to come with me on the trip to New Jersey and we saw some old mission stuff. Thanks so much to my mom and dad who watched the kids and took care of them for us while we were gone.
Anyway, here is a picture from Delray Beach, FL where my co-worker and I spent 2 days. We then went on to Venice, FL to spend a couple of days.
More to come soon...we promise!
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear your leg is doing better! I hope you recover 110%!!
So... It's only taken about 3 months. to get almost "back to normal"? Shoot! I've only been one week. I tried to be cool like you but I don't like the pain. At least I don't set off metal detectors in airports ;0). Can't wait to see pics from Arizona:)!
Post a Comment