Back on July 11th we had a change in the Bishopric. John Riggs was my 1st counselor since we were all put in and he did a great job. We miss having him around, but his family moved out of the ward, so I had to make a change.
The original musketeers (from L to R) John Riggs - 1st coun., yours truly, and Nick Romriell - 2nd coun.
My ward clerk, Rusty Robinson was put in as my 2nd counselor in the Bishopric and my previous 2nd counselor, Nick Romriell, is now my 1st counselor...here we are:
Bishopric 2.0 (from L to R) Nick Romriell - 1st coun., some guy again, and Rusty Robinson - 2nd coun.
I am thankful for the great people that serve around me. Nick and Rusty are great guys and I am learning a lot from them and they are doing really well in their new areas of responsibility.
...now, I really like to keep track of this stuff for historical purposes, but my joker High Priest Group Leader, Kurt Francom, was the guy behind the scenes taking the photo. He decided it would be awesome to take outtakes and goofy pictures of us.
Here is one of Nick laughing and me looking annoyed at Kurt's shenanigans:
The original musketeers (from L to R) John Riggs - 1st coun., yours truly, and Nick Romriell - 2nd coun.My ward clerk, Rusty Robinson was put in as my 2nd counselor in the Bishopric and my previous 2nd counselor, Nick Romriell, is now my 1st counselor...here we are:
Bishopric 2.0 (from L to R) Nick Romriell - 1st coun., some guy again, and Rusty Robinson - 2nd coun.I am thankful for the great people that serve around me. Nick and Rusty are great guys and I am learning a lot from them and they are doing really well in their new areas of responsibility.
...now, I really like to keep track of this stuff for historical purposes, but my joker High Priest Group Leader, Kurt Francom, was the guy behind the scenes taking the photo. He decided it would be awesome to take outtakes and goofy pictures of us.
Here is one of Nick laughing and me looking annoyed at Kurt's shenanigans:
Then he couldn't figure out the difference between picture mode and video mode, has this guy never used a camera before...here is our awesome 14 second behind the scenes clip:And now the clincher, the weird picture he was trying to take for some kind of dramatic effect, I am not sure what he was up to. But, this looks like a really gnarly group, eh?
We all look confused (which I can assure you we are):
But the tables have turned, FRANCOM, how do you like these apples:
Hope everyone is doing well! -DC-
2 comments:
You know...I'm not surprised...throwing your HPGL under the bus. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. Looks like I'll be adding about 10 families for you to home teach! Don't think I won't throw the next welfare assignment on you. You'll be canning pears all day until your finger bleed!
I'll keep in touch through my lawyer.
;)
^^This is Kurt doing his best effort at not being in Bishopric 3.0.
We went to a ward for a mission homecoming with the Bishopric in their 50's and it was SO boring. Yawn! I really love it this way, even though I'm sure at times you don't.
Post a Comment