The reason I like to try and throw pictures on here every once in a while and try to attempt to keep things up to date, is because this is a good way to journal and remember important memories.Recently Ry and I had the chance to go to our ward's Fathers and Sons outing, it was a great time!
We made it up there and found our ward camp:
Ryan liked to take the lights that are supposed to help you see...to replace his eyes:
We also found time with great ward members, Rusty (who is my 2nd counselor) spent time on the guitar around the campfire:

MORE FOOD THAN WE KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH...it was soooo good!So at about 7am on Saturday morning we were visited by a few moose that ran right through our camp. The bull and cow got so close to us and Ryan thought it was so cool, those are beautiful and huge animals:
Every time Ryan still talks about the moose he says "the moose and then the other moose" referring to the fact that the moose were right next to each other following close, it is so cute!I love my boy so much, it was such a memorable time with him and, with how busy I am, it was so refreshing to just disconnect from the craziness of everything and spend time with my favorite little red head!



1 comment:
Ryan is adorable!! What a fun camping trip. Growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment