We had a pretty relaxing day on Sunday.These are my beautiful sleeping babies. We are all getting over colds. Apparently this is what afternoons are like with sick children. Hilary Weeks has a song that talks about her favorite things and in it she sings about bedtime and nap time. It is a great song and is totally true. I love my children, but I love when they are asleep. They are always fun to look at. Several times a day I think about how blessed I am to have two beautiful children who are so sweet. Thank you Derek!!!
Grace really likes to cuddle with Ryan before bed.
Usually they lay in her bed for awhile. I know I won't be able to do that for very long. One of the things I love most about two children is watching them together. Grace loves her little brother so much and when they are next to each other, whether it be sleeping or Grace reading Ryan stories, it makes me so happy.
2 comments:
I agree about nap time and bedtime. I love taking naps together and snuggling. One of my friends has this quote on her profile: "There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep." AMEN!
Naps are the best! Cute kids!
Post a Comment