Monday, March 3, 2008

Day O'Fun

Saturday was busy. Ryan and I went to a baby shower for Derek's cousin's wife, Natasha. She is having a boy, hopefully soon for her sake.

We then met Derek and Grace at his parent's house. We had dinner and a great Family Home Evening lesson by Dan, Shauna, Riley and Isaac. After the lesson we sang "Happy Birthday" to Kelly, Derek's sister, and had cake and ice cream.

Ryan and I went home and Grace was able to go to a BYU basketball game with Derek and his parents. Grace loves going to basketball games. She always lets us know that her favorite players are the cheerleaders. BYU smashed Air Force 76-57. Can 19 points be considered smashing the other team?

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Melinda Sessions! This is Ashley Stott, from the old Billings 6th ward! I hope you remember me because I sure remember you! Anyways, I saw you on Kenna's blog and thought I'd say hi! Your family is beautiful and congrats on your new addition, how fun! Check out our family blog, thewrayfamily.blogspot.com So fun to "run" into you! I hope all is well and that we can keep in touch!