Go OHS!I recently had my 10 year reunion. It is hard to believe that it has been that long, but in some ways it seems FOREVER ago.
We didn't take very many pictures, wish we had thought to take more, but it was really nice to catch up with many friends and people I have not seen in a long time.
The day activity was at SCERA park and it ended up being a really nice day for it. We all brought our families and met spouses for many people, etc.
The evening activity was at the UVU ballroom and was a bit more of a formal deal. The kids were required to stay home for this part, so it was nice to get away a little bit and are very grateful that my parents were able to watch Grace and Ryan.
I have a lot of memories from high school and have a hard time believing still that I have been married now for over 7 years and that I am a father of 2 kids. About this time 10 years ago I was getting my mission call. Crazy!
I am really thankful for Melinda coming along, I know those reunions can be hard for the spouse. She did have a lot of fun, though, and knew a lot more people than she thought she would. I am really glad that we decided to go and it was nice to re-connect with many old friends and to reminisce a little bit.
GO CLASS OF '98!!! GO TIGERS!
2 comments:
Derek, you are old!!! You are lucky you have Melinda to keep you young. ;)
(and please don't bring up the fact that I graduated 5 years previous to you) heh
I promise you will get a call from us in the next little while to come for dinner, we want to have your family over to play!
We didn't have a 10 yr reunion. aRGH! Hopefully we'll have a 12 year or something
Post a Comment