This is family week for our stake. There are no church meetings or activities. We are encouraged to do fun things with our families. Derek and I, with suggestions from the kids, have planned a week o'fun.
Yesterday we had the monthly family home evening in midway. It was so nice up there. There was an incredible rainbow where I could see every color. There was also a pretty good rainstorm. The kids were able to run around and play with Isaac. We celebrated his birthday.
Today we went to the Great Salt Lake.
After a picnic and tree climbing
We went down to the "beach". It is super smelly, but the kids loved it.
Except Connor struggled a bit. He rubbed sunscreen into his eye. That is a miserable experience. He then got sand and salty water in there.
Poor baby! We built an awesome sand castle with a moat and a giant babyzilla.
We all survived and I think Grace and Ryan had a lot of fun. I think Connor didn't hate all of it :)
We saw some fun drawings in the sand.
Grace and Ryan both said they want to draw next time, so I guess we are committed to go back.
Excited for tomorrow when we...









No comments:
Post a Comment