The temple is such a peaceful place. The spirit of The Lord is so strong and I always feel sanctified while I am there. Several years ago we had a sister in stake conference that talked about how the month leading up to general conference she went to the temple every week. Sister Petit, in her thick beautiful accent promises if we did this then watching conference would be a more powerful experience. I did this while I was pregnant with Connor and found her promise to be true.
While we were at the Oquirrh Mountain temple, the kids were at home with their grandpa and grandma.
Dennis and Kathy were kind and came up to play and feed the kids. They had so much fun eating pizza and playing outside. By the time we got home they were in bed dreaming about how much fun they were going to have tomorrow doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment