...we are still pretty new to this blogging thing and I got tagged a few weeks ago by my friend Lisa.
Here is the info:
Two names I go by:
1. "Mama" -- by Grace
2. "..AHHH!!!! (or a series of grunts)" -- by Ryan
Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. Blue toenail polish
2. My normal pants again!
Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Get a pedicure
2. Watch Derek play with Grace
Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A good night's rest
2. Vanilla ice cream with fresh fruit on top
Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. An Irish Setter named Collin -- he had hair the same color that Ryan has...so cute!
2. My brother had a cool fish named Oscar -- it was also an Oscar Fish, very fitting
Two things I did last night:
1. We had Family Home Evening with Derek's family, lots of fun driving through the snow storm
2. Zonked out on the couch with Ryan after feeding him
Two things I ate today:
1. Pairs
2. Popcorn with Grace (that is one of her favorites)
Two people I last talked to:
1. My friend Ang
2. Ryan (or myself because he isn't really responding yet)
Two longest car rides:
1. From Billings, Montana to the historic church sites in the Midwest (Nauvoo, Winter Quarters, etc.)
2. From Orem, Utah to California to visit my grandparents and to attend a family reunion
Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine's Day/My Birthday (I can count that since they are just 2 days apart)
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:
1. Anything cranberry (since it is usually combined with some other fruit)
2. Some kind of fruit smoothie (does that count as a beverage?)
Thanks Lisa, that was a nice diversion from all the craziness right now!
I tag Jana, Kenna, Melissa.
1 comment:
Yeah Melinda! I loved learning fun new things about you. How's the 2nd child transition going?
Post a Comment