This one was just funny. About two seconds later he starts crying. I have got that picture too, but don't want to post pictures that can be used as evidence that I am bad mother. It is cute though!!
This was his first bath. He actually liked it!! The whole family helped. He still likes baths, but hates the massage with lotion afterward.
I thought that these pictures were so cute. My grandpa and grandma came down to visit and Grace convinced my grandpa to play with her on the computer.


My mom and Hyrum came down one day. Hyrum wanted to hold Ryan and Grace had to be a part of the pictures.


The other night I went in to get Ryan and I looked and saw Grace sleeping like this. She looked sooo sweet that I had to take her picture. She never woke up while I took it. The flash went off and not even a change in her breathing.
Grace likes to dress as a ballerina and pose for pictures. There are about 15 pictures similar to this one.
This was taken at my birthday party. I love Ryan's face. My dad is pretending he doesn't know the picture is being taken. Hyrum on the other hand jumped into the picture as soon as he saw the camera come out.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting so often. These are very cute photos!
Post a Comment