Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pictures






This was the first picture that was taken. Ryan was so tired and hungry. Grace was very patient and was more than willing to pose for as many pictures I felt was needed. (I think there were about 50 pictures taken all with different poses from Grace. She changed her facial expressions or how she was sitting each time after she heard the click of the camera.) These are a few of the pictures we got. Yes, Ryan is sucking on a pacifier in these pictures. In my defense, it matches.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Grace is starting to look so old. She is now a little girl!! And Ryan is getting. We can't wait to meet him and see you guys and Grace again.

Jana said...

Grace is starting to look so old. She is now a little girl!! And Ryan is getting. We can't wait to meet him and see you guys and Grace again.

Kenna said...

Very cute! I hope you guys had a good Easter!

Audrey Hammer said...

Cute!