Yes DC went to DC last week.
I was on the road for work again last week, hitting 3 cities in 3 days. I started out in Baltimore, Maryland then drove to Richmond, VA (I stopped in DC on the way down to Richmond and saw some of the sights very briefly) and then finished the business trip in Lexington, Kentucky. It is amazing how little amount of time I have in each of these cities when I go to do trainings and presentations, but it is a good job and I am really liking it so far.
Here you can see yours truly in front of the White House:
Hope you are all doing well. Melinda vows to blog soon about her trip to Arizona with the kids that took place recently. Needless to say we have all been extremely busy lately, but it is nice to all be back together. Melinda also celebrated her birthday last week, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!Adios! DC
1 comment:
I'm jealous! I love DC!!
Elizabeth, your relative (Scott's sister)
Post a Comment