The Cougars take their show here tomorrow:
There are some that like to call this a rivalry, but I think both teams need to participate in order to justify calling something a rivalry. The Aggies are worthless and BYU will embarrass them. The game will be over very early and the subs should get plenty of reps in this game.This "guy" will not be happy:
Poor Brent Guy, someone give the guy a hug...life has been tough for him at Utah State.This guy will be happy:
Good ol' Bronco will notch another win easily.BYU has the chance to get a 3rd straight shutout after beating UCLA 59-0 and Wyoming 44-0 in the last 2 games. I have to think Utah State ought to be able to at lease get a field goal even if it is late against BYU's 4th string defense. The Aggies QB is mobile, too, which can sometimes give BYU problems, but I think the FG is the most they will get if anything at all.
Derek's Game 5 Prediction: BYU 55 Utah State 03
GO COUGS!
2 comments:
Okay, game's not even over yet but you have been very accurate thus far. Poor aggies- yeah cougars!
I wish your score was more accurate. Unfortunately, my score did almost happen. I had this game 37-14 for BYU... dang blocked field goal. Good head check game.
Post a Comment