This will be a tough test for the Cougs as they head to Dallas to take on TCU. I am nervous for it and hope BYU has a good showing under the lights. TCU has some team speed that may give the Cougs fits.
BYU will have to have a great passing game tonight if they hope to compete. I think Unga and the running game will struggle against TCU to get much going on the ground. So it may take a great performance by Hall, with NO TURNOVERS!
BYU will have to have a great passing game tonight if they hope to compete. I think Unga and the running game will struggle against TCU to get much going on the ground. So it may take a great performance by Hall, with NO TURNOVERS!
Derek's Prediction: BYU 27 TCU 19
By the way, there was a great article in the USA Today about Mendenhall and BYU's program. Check it out: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/mwest/2008-10-13-byu-cover_N.htm
GO COUGS!!!
1 comment:
Hi there, I am a friend of Angela's and was looking at her blog and saw BYU vs TCU. I couldn't help but look :) I am Max Hall's Aunt Jen. I wanted to assure you that he is so ready for this game. :) If there is any game he wants to win its this one. He wants a BCS so bad. So we will see if they win tonight!! (crossing my fingers) I've got my BYU gear on and am so ampt for the game tonight!! GO COUGS
Post a Comment