Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent Happenings...

Ryan has a tooth coming through on the bottom. He has had his angry moments, but has really been quite good considering the pain he is probably experiencing. He has also been sleeping a lot better lately. We are all happy about that.


Grace has been enjoying Kindergarten greatly. She loves gym class and music class and probably enjoys recess most of all. She continues to read really well, she reads her books to Melinda and to me whenever she gets the chance. It is so cute! She thinks she wants to be a fairy princess of some kinds for Halloween.

Melinda recently got her hair done and it is the darkest she has dyed it since I have ever known her. It actually had kind of an auburn-reddish color to it the first few days after she got it done. She took a picture at her hair appointment, she had to hold Ryan most of the time...I am sure that was awesome! Anyway, I think it looks great...it is also a little shorter than I am used to.


I have been busy at work, it has been a struggle as of late to keep getting the appointments and orders that I would like. I did bring on a pretty significant furniture company recently that could pan out to a great account, but it seems like I have had a lot of obstacles of late. I was supposed to go to Nashville later this week to present at a large national convention for one of my clients, but my company cancelled the trip because we are "code red" on all travel right now. I hope it doesn't cost my revenue or traction with the client.

Things are good, we are happy. Hope you are all doing well! ~DC~

3 comments:

Shuldberg said...

You can't tell us about the new 'do' and not show us a picture!! I'll bet it looks fabulous! Your family is sooo cute!

Breezy said...

Must see a picture of the new hair!

Ang Ballard said...

Seriously, I can tell Derek did this post because there's not a pic of the hair;0). It's very pretty though- of course, Melinda makes everything look good;0). Hope Ryan's tooth pops through fast and that you guys enjoy your "down time" this weekend!